Sunday, 11 January 2015

Personality Profiile



    After taking  the personality tests I have definitely figured out a lot more about myself. 
For instance, for the strength quiz I am recommended to keep a personal journal. I always was aware that I am a visual person but I never fully knew how to apply that trait of mine to help me become a better learner or person in general. From the quiz I was given a few tips corresponding being a visual person such as visualizing a word that I have trouble spelling accurately. For the Jung and Meyer Briggs Personality Quiz I received the INFJ group which is a "rare type". When digging into this personality type furthermore I discovered that I am often mistaken to be an extrovert because of my socialization with people but in reality I am an introvert. This discovery does make sense because I do enjoy having alone time. Being able to spend time with myself is much needed otherwise I do tend to get moody. A few Careers that were recommended for me were Social Worker, Psychology, Law, Arts, Humanities and Multimedia. During the summer break I did take the Meyer Briggs test and I got the same letters so I highly believe that this test is accurate.  I also learned that I am a person who highly believes in justice and speaking up for the rights of humanity. To my surprise Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King is also a INFJ which left me very shocked. I still have a lot more learning and growing to do as a person but to one day reach the level of influential leaders such as Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King would be a such fulfillment for me.     

No comments:

Post a Comment