Who am I?
I am a senior student who is currently taking AP Psychology, Physics, and English for my first semester.
What do I enjoy doing?
I enjoy re-blogging pictures of places I wish to some day visit, photography (capturing life's amazing experiences and moments), listening to various genres of music, deep thinking and analyzing worldly events (yes, this includes pop culture gossip AND serious global issues), watching t.v shows such as Teen wolf or The Walking Dead (I am really into supernatural/suspenseful/thriller shows), working out, trying new foods/things, and trying to maintain a healthy life style by eating more healthy meals than junk food (although I do have a big sweet tooth.)
When it comes to English, I am always trying to improve on my skills. The goals I aim to achieve by the end of this semester are:
1) To become a better oral speaker, more confident in presentations, and improve on my speech pace.
2) Improve on my reading skills. I take a long time to read because I often reread to fully understand the main ideas. Thus, I want to become a more faster yet efficient reader.
3) Improve on my writing skills. I want to avoid creating awkward sentences in essays/paragraphs, and practice on identifying what is relevant to my writing passages and what information is unnecessary (I feel like I add extra sentences that are not needed.)

No comments:
Post a Comment